About Me

My photo
Paris, France
27-year-old pharmacist & doctor in epidemiology.
Also creator of SIMPLE, a website where you can meet new people from all around the world and make new connections.
My saying: One must dream in order to achieve.

Friday, April 30, 2010

4. Why Google?!

Day after day I realize how huge my beloved gadget SIMPLE is. It allows me to make new connections and meet people from all around the world. Actually it's no more my own gadget. SIMPLE belongs to all of you now. Whether you are searching for a friend, a lover, a new connection, information about day to day life in other countries, fun, or simply somebody to chat with, SIMPLE is here to serve you. And like every service, there are charges to pay. So who pays for you to be served by SIMPLE? I do. I pay the server monthly. SIMPLE fully depends on me. The day I stop paying the server, SIMPLE will no more exist. This way, the creator of SIMPLE becomes the most fearsome risk factor for SIMPLE's life.

How to get SIMPLE grow? I can't breastfeed it for long. It must work by itself and become independent. To be able to maintain itself, it must earn from advertisements the equivalent of it's server's cost. So I knocked on Google's door. In fact, Google has an advertising system called Google AdSense; it publishes advertisements on your website and pays you for the number of times people have clicked on the ads.

Surprisingly, Google refused to publish its ads on my website! The reason for this isn't clear. It's the first time I asked to use this service and I'm sure I fulfilled all their conditions. But why Google chose to refuse publishing ads on my website? Anybody has the answer for this? I think only Google has. So why Google?!

Despite that, SIMPLE won't give up. It'll continue its fight towards independence. SIMPLE WILL DEFINITELY GROW!

SIMPLE, the simplest way to make new connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment